Does this come with font assets?
GB Style Farm and Town Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
A Game Boy style 8*8px farm tileset, with a GB Studio compliant colour palette.
- Over 666 unique tiles
- 2 tilesets; the original, and V1.5
- 5 colours (1st colour transparent)
- 7 complete buildings
- Over 30 ground tiles
- Indoor and Outdoor tiles
- decoration objects
- One base human character & one unicorn
- basic vegetable items, with growing states and harvestables
- 7 example maps (see screenshots)
- 2 example menus
***Please note, I have removed the .pmp files due to lack of use***
- Can be used and edited for commercial and academic game development purposes.
- Can be used for table top game purposes.
- It is recommended that If the assets are used for commercial use, an additional donation is made at https://ko-fi.com/gamedevmum
- Not to be sold-on as assets or in a bundle in edited or original form.
- It is strictly forbidden to use any of the contents of this tile set in any relation to block-chain related technology, including but not limited to; NFTs, Crypto, or bitcoin.
***PLEASE NOTE, due to the additional content, the price has been increased, however, this tileset is now a complete art starter set for creating your first game, prototype, or game jam entry***
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No. Fonts is not something I am looking to do right now, nor have plans to do in the future. But if you search itch.io for ‘GB Studio Fonts’, there’s some suitable ones available. There’s even a font generator someone has made, but I haven’t tried it myself, yet.
I hope you find what you are looking for :)
are these pictures showing all the tiles? i was wondering what it includes in the way of nature tiles like trees and the like
This looks super lovely! 😊